Monday, October 22, 2012

Take it off!

 The dreaded DIET!
  I managed to put on 10lbs in 3 weeks of being sick and in bed. My Respiratory Infection left me wanting to sleep all day. I actually ate way less while I was sick, but eating once a day and no activity will considerably slow your metabolism! So, it is time to take off the weight... I have decided to cut out as much sugar and bread as I can. My goal is to satisfy my craving while balancing my blood sugar... I don't count calories, or fat grams so I will keep you up to date on getting my metabolism back in check!
  Breakfast: Turkey Bacon, and scrambled eggs, skim milk (boring but filling enough)

  Lunch: 1/2 Can of Tuna on top of Coleslaw with Coleslaw dressing and Sarachi sauce, 1/2 small baked Sweet Potato with butter and sour cream, Sliced Banana with Cinnamon. (I eat Tuna in my Tuna Tacos this way usually, I love the spicy Sarachi sauce mixed with the sweet crunchy coleslaw, and baked sweet potato is savory good, banana with cinnamon to get natural sugar)

 
 
 
Websites I like right now!
 
http://www.reddit.com Fun and interesting
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment