Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hoping that I can be helpful!

   I am a wife and a mother... My massage career affords me alot of time to have a pretty domestic life at home too!  I cook constantly, I clean my own house, I bargain shop. I like to try new things, and I get to search the Internet daily for new things to try!
  • Cooking tips
  • Cleaning tips
  • Shopping tips
  • Beauty tips
  • Making the time you have useful

  Cooking: I like to cook several meals in one day if I am going to have a busy week, I store them in containers, and it is instant dinner when my family needs to eat. Below I made Steak and Chicken Fajitas, Baked Ziti, Chili, Taco/Torta meat, and salsa
  
 

   Cleaning: Laundry detergent can be expensive, I wash about 10-15 loads per week, sometimes more if its been a busy massage week, or if we have had a busy sports week. I doubled my usual box detergent last week by buying a box of Purex detergent at Walmart it was less than $2. I mixed my detergent (smells so good) with the Purex and it made 2 full boxes, smelled just as good, and cleaned just as well!


  Shopping: It doesn't always work, but most of the time, price comparison is a great idea. We went to Shoe Carnival last night and I had my eye on a pair of Adidas Vigor Tr Running shoes, they will actually make perfect cleats for next softball season! $74.99 at SC, we left and went to Academy Sports, and the same shoes in a different color were only $54.99. Unfortunately they didn't have my size. We were on a hunt to find shoes for my husband anyways so we moved on to the mall... I found the same shoes in several different stores ranging from $50-$75. I did also look them up on ebay and amazon while he shopped for shoes! He got a great deal on the Nikes he wanted at Shoe Depot for $45.99 and I ended up ordering my Adidas on Ebay when we came home for $52.99 + free shipping! Saved myself $22 just by deciding to shop around!

  Beauty tips: Right now my favorite product is Nerium AD, it has only been on the market for a year, and it really does have an awesome Marketing plan... but it has made a huge difference in my moms appearance... this is her after 30 days for real
 http://gestrada.nerium.com
It really is a cool product, it has made my pores much smaller, and cleared up my 13 year old daughters acne... it isn't for acne but we figured we would see what it would do! We like it :-)
 No pressure or sales pitch, I will also ad some of my at home spa ideas and how to make your own skincare products, in later blogs!
 
Time management: I am a massage therapist, and that has made me view everything in how many minutes it takes to do everything... I know how long it takes to do dishes, vacuum,make beds, drive my daughters carpool, cook dinner, ect. it is helpful to know how long it takes to do everything because then you can plan your day accordingly. I like to watch Young in The Restless when I'm not at work, you would be surprised at how many small chores around the house you can get done during a commercial break and I am not frustrated because I know exactly how long it takes to get it done...
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment