Sunday, October 14, 2012

It can happen to you...

The Town
I was just doing my daily entry on Marlboro.com, I do this because in 2009 I went on a completely free trip to the Marlboro Ranch that I won from entering a contest on the Marlboro Website! It was the most amazing vacation and I didn't pay for a thing... I loved it, and you don't have to be a smoker to win or go, in fact about half the people who were there during my 4 day trip were non-smokers! Right now I am entering for a trip to Las Vegas, hope I win... BTW it is not that much of a  long shot, from the people I met, several had won a few times! Below is some pics, hope you enjoy my memories, and that it gives you hope that maybe if you just fill out that "Win A Trip" logo you see everywhere that maybe you too will win! So BELIEVE, and maybe you will WIN! This is the CRAZY MOUNTAIN RANCH in Clyde Park Montana owned by Marlboro! I won in 2008, and went Feb 2009. I almost didn't even call the number to set up my trip when it came in the mail because I thought it was an advertisement! It was  4 day all expense paid trip, including flights, and a huge amount of cold weather and Marlboro stuff!

Me and my dad



The snowmobile trail




Food was amazing every meal!
Sunset at the Ranch



The swag bag of stuff  also got a Columbia jacket

0 comments:

Post a Comment