Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun way to make $$$

So a client told me about a fun way to make money and I have already made about $200 in 3 days with only about 3.5 hours of work!
 
Mystery Shopper... I thought it was a scam, but my client insured me she has been getting paid for a couple of months so I went to the website and signed up! I can't  tell you where I have been this week, but I got to check out a new fridge, a TV and a camera and look at new cars! I only took assignements that wouldn't hinder my normal day or take me out of my course to and from places I was going... it was fun!
So, if you want to try it out here is how:

Go to this website

1) Click: "Become a shopper" (top right)
Click "Online Application"
2) Complete the online application
On step 2: Enter my Shopper ID for "Referring Shopper" My ID is TX31255
Your application will be reviewed and you will receive a confirmation email in about 24 hours
with your shopper ID and password
3)Login, Click "Search for open shops, Find shop, View details, pick a date, and sign up for your first shop!old me about this and I jsut started but I have managed to make an extra $120 in 3 days, and only spent about 3 hours doing it, plus it was fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment