Sunday, October 7, 2012

Washing impossibles, Looking "Pulled Together", and Makeup

  Just so you know, I am not one of those freaks that loves cooking and cleaning, it is just something I have to do, so I try to make the best of it :-)
Cleaning: Laundry-I hate laundry!!! My daughter has a bunch of really cute crochet type sweaters, they can be a pain to wash, and I have destroyed one before by throwing it in the washer... so I had to find a way!
A pillowcase is the answer to my problem! I throw her crochet and knit sweaters in a pillow case and tie it, throw the bunch in the washer with her other laundry, when the wash is done I pull out the pillow case, hang the contents to dry and throw everything else in the drier! Time saving and useful! This also works great for lingerie, hosiery, and anything that tends to pick up lint, or get tangled in the washer.

Faking Pulled Together: I don't have a huge wardrobe anymore, and I have learned to make better use of what I have! I am amazed by those women who always look pulled together no matter what time of day, so I came up with my easy way, no matter if I'm at grocery store, work, meeting, or gym!
 I always end up with those days when I need to be comfy at work and still look pulled together for something important, and may have time to hit the gym before I come home! I have found the answer to this without having tons of extra laundry!
My needs: Massage Attire, Business Lunch, Interview, Gym and Comfort...

  • What I go Massage in: Black or Grey Yoga Pants, Longer Fitted T-Shirt... Ballet Flats
  • What I add to go to Business Lunch and Interview: Light and comfy Pea coat, Trench, Sweater, or Wrap depending on weather... Earrings, Watch, Scarf
  • What I wear to the Gym: Back to the basics for the gym, Yoga Pants and T-shirt, add Tennis shoes!
Yoga pants are very versatile, and if you get ones that fit just right, no one will notice. Straight leg from the knee works best! Add pops of color with Coat, T-shirt, or Scarf :-)

Looking refreshed throughout the day doesn't take you carrying your entire make-up tote! I have an easy on-the-go set it includes:
     These are in small clear zipbags- Ziptight Ziplocks work just as well!
  • Eyeliner Pencil-black on one end, brown on the other
  • Nuetral Lip Gloss
  • Neutral Pinktoned Lipstick or All Over Color Stick if u need a blush and lipstick
  • Mascara
  • Powder compact with mirror
  • Eye Shadow set 
This is just a touch up set that I one in my gym bag, purse, and softball bag. This shouldnt be expensive makeup... I use $1 items from e.l.f. Makeup  that I buy at Drug Emporium each of my touch up sets cost $6 and I never have to be caught looking bad... I just googled and they have an amazing website!
www.EyesLipsFace.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment